Do You get Wet Dreams For Wendy?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Google Me Betch

IM ON THE BITTERNET!!!!!! This just in! I was cruising my SoundCloud, u know downloading, seeing whats making the kids flip wigs and cut rugs these days AND i noticed for the 1st time that I actually had followers. I didn't think that anyone who is deadly enough on the decks that they have made a world wide name for them selves would take notice of me. ME! The dirty bird who thinks "Date Rape" is an acceptable thing to create an alias out of.  Any hoes out of the 2 peeps who took notice, breaks legend PLUMP DJS were one of them. I was a cunt hair away from busting out my Swears and fuzzy rainbow leg warmers (I swear I haven't wore them since I saw them at a Goodfella's party) and bust breaks ALL DAY BRA!!!! WOW this just goes to show me the power of the word wide web!!! SO now when the bois are all over me at the club like misquotes and ask "OOOooo Red where can I Find your hot asss?" I can officially say The Internet. Cuz if the pleasantly Plump"s of breaks can find me, the la randos buying me drinks can to :0 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment