Do You get Wet Dreams For Wendy?

Saturday, September 3, 2011

ON The Roll... In the hood On The Street! PON DA ROLL

yep i pretty much work all the time. like really ALL THE TIME. and i just got rid or rather poo fed into thin air some of the worst baggage a girl can have. it was so heavy it was like a body bag filled with what was possibly going to be the body of a male about the age of 26, with blond hair, white skin, BUT was a nigger in every other way. sorry if that's rude to wright but cerial a straight nigger. its sad when a person has to compromise everything for something they want deeply, but just forced it because of pead sake and just wanted to see if maybe one time it panned out. I'm sure as glad it didn't!!!! fuck I'd be bald and getting herpes by next week. FACK never again will i be bullied into love.
But yeah done son.
Work i think is going well but who knows. I probably am going to get canned even thou i really like this kitchen and the peeps. i just got to keep hard at it and not get cold feet. Keep on cooking on! because of this work thing that consumes my life and the fact that i fucked up my 3 pointed Dell heheheh i have not been able to keep up appearances on the bitternet. I KNOW ITS A FUCKING SAD DAY...........................................................SAD DAY! so i feel lost with no new tracks or anything. whats wrong with me i let dick take up my music time WTF WTF WTF i didn't know what was what! no more. so i must hit the hood and the streets and get...... pon da roll. major Lazar styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment