Do You get Wet Dreams For Wendy?

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Bum's Pocket No More!!!

Living off  the Doll is not what its cracked up to be. I FUCKING HATE IT. This betch is used to being BALLIN and I mean round and bouncy. Soooooo I pounded the pavement and faced that fat facts and went job hunting. Fingers crossed I hope all my traipsing around down town was not in vain. When I'm not on the blog and I'm not being my bad Red self I work as a cook. 6 years and counting. I'm thinking of going ahead and doing my apprenticeship. Getting my damn Red(hehe)Seal so I have that in my back pocket so I can make legit sckrilla and not be and aggressive pan-handler the rest of my life living off the kindness of other peoples dirty money.  Giving myself a pat on the thin back for actually taking the reality of life's harsh slap and accepting the fact that I have to grow up......... well you know front to "normal" society that I have. OOOoooOOO but back at the strap cave MUHAHAHA.
SOOOO this is for one of my all time favorite people in the hole world, who showed me this track because she knows I absolutely love electro music and I love to cook. Jordie Jade you put the horror in my Miami <3 <3 <3 and Betch you KNOW I'd cook for you any day ;). SO check Beats Blowing Brain Waves for Miami Horrors "I Can Cook"  cuz that's what I'm gonna be doing sweating it out no longer at the back of the food stamp line.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever it is you do, you do it BIG TIME! You don't ever do something half ass'd ... You put yourself into it, with your honed skill set, and that creative spark, that has some serious gun powder ... I don't ever doubt you will carve your way in this world, you're meant to shine. But don't do anything to show 'em up, those that foolishly tried to impede your comet, or hold you back, or bring you down. Because they don't matter. To the Siberian Gulag with those used goods. As mee Aunt Lorraine would say, in her thick Glaswegian accent "Their a bloody waste of space". Rather, do it for those of us, that believe in you, and never doubt you, and will always be right beside you, or behind you, wherever you need, to be your stellar self, and succeed. <3

    ReplyDelete