Do You get Wet Dreams For Wendy?

Saturday, July 9, 2011

MELT DOWN!!!!! WITH MOOMNAHTON!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH too much PEE WEE and not enough attention to my bitternet love aka me blog!!! Its honestly toooooo toooo toooooooo nice out to be sitting at a computer being a fucking pale kid. NO OFFENSE some of my fav peeps (not goofs LOLOLOL) are harsh pale kids. and i love them for it but not this ginger!!! i need to be outside ridding around on my geezer bike and getting some sun. i think this is the first year I've actually taken time to work on my tan. You know pool hopping, snorelaxing under shady trees in the park, going pruning with the Ballet Bandit, and really just being a total sun bum. BUT there has been some pretty sick PARTIES! always...
Canada Day on roof tops hard rinsin with one of my long time friends Capital J and we can not forget Mr. Aquaviva. Jay just flew in that morning from LA hitting home (London ON) for one of his world tour dates. I always love seeing that sly d&b DJ especially when he comes home to jam. He even through my fav Clockwork song in his set "Bang Your Head." I went wild on the dance floor, cut a mean rug u could say. After we chatted over brews about the newest genera to hit the clued in people, MOOMBAHTON.
I don't know if I'm completely sold on the sound yet. I love how you can wined and grind to the relaxed bass beat, mixed in with slow on the roll bass drops and longer hip swaying dance breaks. BUT some of the tracks I have had the extreme pleasure of listening to are somewhat off beat sounding and allover the place. Also there are some remixes moombahton style that butcher the genera.
 As any new style of music it will take time for the masters to mold it, shape it, and play it live to really see where it fits into a club atmosphere, as well as progressing and developing the sounds thus curving its way into being a staple in the new and forever changing electro sounds.

I'm posting my fave Moombahton set and of course its by the man i would suck dick under the DJ booth for DIP(me)LO. Please listen and enjoy something that is relativity new to those who are slow on the roll. LOL CLUE IN!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment